400g venison steaks
4 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp vegetable oil
2 baby pak choi, leaves seperated
200g bean sprouts
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
Half inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
1 small crushed dried red chili
1 (400g) packet ready cooked noodles
4 spring onions, finely sliced
50g roasted peanuts, chopped
- Thinly slice the venison steaks, across the grain. Place in a bowl with the soy sauce. Stir well and set aside to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp in a wok or large heavy based frying pan.
- Add the venison and stir fry it for 2-3 minutes until just cooked through. Remove the venison leaving the juices in the pan.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan then add the pak choi, beansprouts, garlic, ginger and chili. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Return the venison to the pan along with the noodles and spring onions and toss together for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Scatter with the peanuts then serve.
This recipe comes from the Game-To-Eat campaign. Find out more from www.gametoeat.co.uk.